Botox at 20? Absolutely.
Age is not the gauge. Look for lines around your eyes and/or forehead, if they are noticeable this is a ‘green light’ to start using Botox. The good news is we have noticed younger clients tend to respond to half the regular dose, especially on the forehead.
If you are twenty-something and considering Botox our beauty tip is to find a doctors office from this Botox Cosmetic site. Locate a doctor in your area by zip code and choose an office from the top 5 that appear. The locations that appear in the top are ordering more Botox and Filler – Juvederm, than any other office in the area. This is a pretty good indicator the providers’ at those top locations know what they are doing.
Next, schedule a consultation at two of the top five doctors offices on the list. After two consultations at two locations, you should have a feel for which place is right for you. Make sure you read about Botox from the official page before your appointment and ask questions at your consultation before signing the Botox consent. Did you see in Botox link above that when you enter zip code 90503 we are the number one provider of Botox? If you live in Los Angeles are considering Botox call us to schedule a consultation. We would love to meet with you.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR BOTOX PROVIDER
Here are 8 questions to ask your provider:
- Do they have medical expertise in facial anatomy?
- How many years of experience do they have injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- How often do they treat patients with BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Do they schedule a follow-up visit after treatment?
- Will they show you before-and-after pictures of other patients they have treated?
- What are the most common side effects they have seen in their clinical experience?
- What should you do if you experience any side effects?
- What do they need to know about your medical history? Be prepared to tell your provider about any medical conditions, including any prescription medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements you are taking.
Also, the provider should walk into the room with the Botox Cosmetic vial and review safety factors about USA approved Botox Cosmetic. They should discuss dilution and dose with you and baseline photographs should be taken before your treatment. After your Botox injection remember not to rub or massage the area injected for three hours after your procedure. Do not wear a baseball cap if had your forehead injected. Wait 7-10 days for the Botox injections to kick in and by day 10 you should be very pleased with your results.
Remember, your muscles and anatomy are new to the provider treating you so don’t flip out if one eyebrow is higher than the other or you still have more movement than what you expected. Hopefully, before you left the doctors office the front office scheduled a two week follow up for you. At this follow up they will compare your current look with the baseline photo and decide if more Botox needs to be added or a small amount needs to be added to create symmetry of the left and right side of your face.
Good luck! Post a before and after on Instagram and tag us @skin365md or #skin365 so we can see your results.