Skin care has come a long way and now you can do so much more than just applying a simple face cream to improve the look of your skin. Our patients can choose from a variety of skin care treatments that provide beautiful, noticeable results. Receive a vitamin infusion facial while you sink into relaxation inside our contemporary and calm spa setting, or choose from our other options, including dermaplaning, Rejuvenize Peel™, micropeels, and European facials.
What is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment that sweeps away dead skin cells sitting on the surface of your skin. Think manual exfoliation, and you’ve got the idea. It’s a simple non-invasive procedure performed by gently moving a tool over surface layers of the face to remove fine facial hair and to manually exfoliate the layers of rough, dull and damaged skin, instantly. This treatment can be performed on its own or prior to other clinical skin care services such as SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peel and MicroPeel.
Outcome: Glowing, hydrated, lovely looking skin. Minor dryness around nose and corners of mouth can occur 1-2 days.
Best For: All skin types. Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins for skin health. Vitamin A is required for the proper development and functioning of our skin, immune system, and many other parts of our bodies.
The first step is dermaplaning, manual exfoliation with the use of a tool, to clear away dead skin. The second step is application of the peel solution which is chemical exfoliation. Safe for all skin types and color and reduces signs of photoaging including fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and visible skin imperfections.
Length of Peeling Time: Gently sloughs 3 days and decongests pores while hydrating skin.
For optimal results a series of 4-6 treatments every month is recommended.
Safe for all skin types and color.
Length of Peeling Time: One week of light to moderate peeling.
For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 3 weeks is recommended.
For optimal results, a series of 3-5 treatments every 3-4 weeks is recommended.
For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended
If you want to:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation, including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
- Then VI Peel is the peel for you!
- Length of Peeling Time: peeling begins on the third day and is complete by day seven.
- For optimal results, a series of 3 peels is recommended 3 weeks apart, followed by customized skincare treatments every 30-45 days.